Thursday 14 November 2013

OOTD: Am I goff yet?


I LOVE this outfit. For me it strikes the best balance; I feel cute and sexy but also mega comfy. The leggings/skirt combo is a daily basic for me and Evans seem to be the comfiest I can get. 
I love Asda tops. Being a 26 it's out of the question for me to get anything for my bottom half but I am able to wear their 24's on top. This jumper is nice and thick, as well as soft. It's washed really well and was super cheap



Despite their size these Demonia maryjanes are really comfy. I'd coveted these for a long time because Demonia aren't the cheapest and if you're like me and shopping a bit of a budget £30 can be a lot for a pair of plain shoes. 




Jumper: Asda
Skirt: Asos
Leggings: Evans
Platform maryjanes: Demonia.
Ring: New Look


Original post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment