Wednesday 5 February 2014

OOTD:Queen of Hearts

Life has a way of getting in the way of things, not to mention awful weather. So after forgetting my camera on my trip home for Christmas and the typical British winter weather battering my door I've been able to have a break from my hiatus with a little break in the rain. 

Like many people I did all of my Christmas shopping online and while looking for gifts for my nearest and dearest I ended up finding more for myself. Good old eBay!



It's a lovely, soft knitted affair with very vivid red hearts scattered across. It's very warm and has been a life saver, especially when visiting home for Christmas in the wilds of the North! 


If I had to give it some critisim I would say that it sometimes feels quite short in length. As I'm a busty gal it can ride up a bit but nothing that hinders comfort. 
I teamed it with my trusty jersey mini skirt from Asos, leggings from Evans and my Doc Martin boots. As the print is quite busy and eye-catching I wanted to keep it simple and swapped accessories for a splash of red lipstick, courtesy of MAC's Ruby Woo.



No comments:

Post a Comment