Saturday 3 October 2015

Heritage Collection from Yours Clothing

It's been donkeys since I walked into a store and came out with something. I'd popped over to my nearest Yours Clothing store to pick an online order up and was having a nosy around at some of the new autumn stock when I spotted this gorgeous longline tunic from their Heritage Collection.

ruby thunder, plus size, plus size blogger


Straight up the last thing I thought I'd find myself leaving with. I don't tend to vibe with florals but I loved the colours. It's got a great mix of autumnal colours with splashes of red, forest green, and orange. It's got a really great 70's vibe to it. 

ruby thunder, plus size, plus size blogger

As I'm a bit of a short arse I'm rocking this as a cute little baby doll. 
It's super roomy too. I'm generally a 26 but, typically, that was literally the only size they didn't have. So I sized down and I'm kinda glad I did. 



Also Dr Martens because I'm a 90's babydoll, ok?



Anything you have your eye on in Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment