Wednesday 10 August 2016

Classic looks with Simply Be

As much as I love colour and patterns I'm also a really big fan of simplicity. Having bright hair and tattoos can sometimes be all the accessorising I need for an outfit.

I love this capsule skater dress from Simply Be because it's such a classic LBD  and it's so easy to dress up or down. I'm also a big fan of the skater dress as a larger fat because it's an easy look to create.

Simply Be, skater dress, plus size, plus size blogger, alternative blogger




Having long sleeves this is probably going to be best worn in the coming cooler months but the material is really light and comfortable so I don't feel too weighed down. A heads up: the dress came up really short on me, I'm about 5"4 but I'm all belly, so I'd say maybe some leggings or just bare you chub rub shorts if you're feeling saucy.

As I said you can dress this up or down. Here I teamed it with this amazing jacket, also from Simply Be, for a casual rockabilly look.

Simply Be, skater dress, plus size blogger, alternative blogger

Simply Be, skater dress, plus size blogger, alternative blogger

Simply Be, skater dress, plus size blogger, alternative blogger




I completed the look with some adorable polka dot pumps from Asda but you could just as easily wear some Converse, or some Dr Martens. Or something with a bit of a heel and some fancy accessories for a more 'evening' look. It's super versatile.

How would you style it?

Outfit deets: Dress and bomber: Simply Be
Pumps: Asda
Headscarf: Dotty and Dolly
Necklace: Suger and Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment