Wednesday 28 January 2015

OOTD: Pink because the boys stink (the devils in the details)

The weather has been really unkind to my skin lately; I'm dry and flaky as well as breaking out, not to mention I have roots for miles. What better time to pick up a camera, right? I guess if it feels right you gotta go with it.

So you know when you buy a piece of clothing and you think "Yup. This is the thing I'm going to wear for the rest of my life." That's kinda how it was for me when I picked up this gorgeous Pink Fluffy Jumper from New Look Inspire. 
I'd had my eye on a similar one at Simply Be, but when I saw this reduced to £12 I had to make it mine. 


Mmmm. Sooo floooofy


It comes in a lovely eyelash material and is much more vibrant than the website photo gives it credit for. Oh man is this thing soft. Angel hair soft. Fluffy kitten soft. Gatdang soft, ok? Not to mention warm. My house, being so old, get pretty cold at times and this has kept me more than warm and snug. Did I mention it's soft?
It's a nice length. Not too short (although I'd kill for this in cropped) and not too long. I'm not great with the whole "boyfriend cardi" look, I just kinda look like a kid trying on their mums clothes. 




I put this with a simple pair of black skinny jeans (jeans whaaaat?!) and my black Demonia maryjanes. I've yet to master the fine art of taking full length pictures with my feet in. 
The devilish details? Well, I figured because this is so lovely and vibrant, and with the busy eyelash material, I didn't want to over complicate it. I stuck with the pink theme and minimal accessories. Cue these beauties: Tickled Pink Flamigo drop earrings from Black Heart Creatives.





I love Black Heart Creatives because they are so fun and adorably kitsch. But also well made and good quality. It helps even more that they are an independant business with excellent customer service. I had an issue with a previous purchase and they couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. If you haven't gotten anything yet, stick it on your list because they are a must!



I finished this look with pink brows, pink glittery eyemake up and pink lipstick (An early one from the Kate Moss range with Rimmel). Obviously 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Your hair is amazing, and I am in awe of your brows! The jumper looks so cosy! :)

    http://blog.fashionlovesphotos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. That colours suits you perfectly. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rimmel lipstick! Perfection.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    www.thelipstickdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGZ you look SO cute in that top photo! xx

    ReplyDelete