Thursday 3 September 2015

The Curve Fashion Festival 2015

I'm on a count down. Only three weeks until the Curve Fashion Festival in Manchester!



What's The Curve Fashion Festival?

Well let me tell ya! CFF is a fantastic new event this year taking place at Manchester Central Exchange Hall. There's oodles of plus size fashion related fun waiting for you with confirmed brands including Asos, New Look, Boohoo, and Evans as well a bunch of indie brands to name a few!

What can I expect there?

There's going to be catwalks, celebrity panals, pop up meet and greets, shopping stalls from lots of fabulous plus size brands. Oh and did I mention there's a campagne bar and afternoon tea restaraunt?

Zoowee mama! You said celebrity panalists. Who's going to be there?

Tess Holliday, Hayley Hassellhoff, Style Me Curvy blogger Louise O'Reilly, and Nicolette Mason are but to name a few of the faces you'll see!

.........

There's a bunch of information about the event, including information about the venue itself and how to get there. You can find this, and more, at http://www.thecurvefashionfestival.co.uk/

This is a ticket only event! So don't miss out and grab yours here: http://www.thecurvefashionfestival.co.uk/tickets2.html

I'm super stoked for this event. Will I see you there?

........

You can find me on Tumblr & Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment